Postage and shipping costs
A shipping charge of $4.95 total will be added irregardless of the size of the order.
Normal delivery time is 2-5 working days if not specified otherwise. To countries outside Europe, shipping time can be up to 10 working days.
Payment can be made with the following methods:
You will have 14 days payment from the date on which the merchant dispatches the goods/service. For more information read here.
Debit or credit card
Payment with VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, EuroCard, Solo, American Express and Diners Club cards are made over a secure connection. You can pay with any card with either VISA, MasterCard or Diners Club logo on it.
Easy and secure payments with Paypal. Paypal provides a large variety of payment methods such as credit cards and bank transfers.
Right of return
Full rights to return a product within 7 days of when the customer received the product. The product must be unused and in unopened packaging. Reimbursement will only occur when the products are returned in pristine condition. We do not reimburse shipping. We want our customers to be satisfied. Therefore you can choose if you would like to be reimbursed or receive another product in exchange. We gladly provide you advice on products that would suit you better.
Send back the product in similar packaging as it was received in. Note that it is the condition of the product upon arrival to us that determines if the product can be considered to have been returned in pristine condition. You pay the shipping cost yourself for the return.
If we have sent the wrong product to you, we will pay the cost to return it to our stock.
When making a claim, contact our customer service. We applies the Customer Purchases Act when handling claims. A product can only be submitted for a claim if a manufacturing defect has occurred. Submit a claim as soon as you have discovered the defect and we will send you a new, correct product. If the defect can not be rectified, you will be reimbursed.
When submitting a claim, you pay for the cost for returning the product to us. When the product has been inspected by our personnel and the defect has been verified, we will repay the cost for the return postage.
Always contact Dentaworks at firstname.lastname@example.org before you return the order. Otherwise a returns fee of £10 will be charged.
Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
Dentaworks’ Customer Satisfaction Guarantee means you can have complete peace of mind when buying teeth whitening products from us. The guarantee entitles you to a new Whitening Gel if you are dissatisfied with the results. An unsatisfactory result may be due to performing the whitening procedure incorrectly, therefore we ask you to contact our Customer Service in the first instance for help with the whitening process.
Conditions for Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
1. Dentaworks Customer Satisfaction Guarantee means that we will offer to send you a new product if you have bleached according to the instructions, have used all gel in the dispenser and are still not satisfied.
2. When paying by invoice, the invoice must be paid by due date regardless of the result. We will not take responsibility for any reminder fees or other charges that might apply if the invoice has not been paid.
3. The Customer Satisfaction Guarantee is valid only when buying Dentaworks Tooth Whitening or Dentaworks Plus with Tooth Whitening Pen. The Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply when purchasing the gel separately, the whitening pen or when buying mouth trays separately.
4. The Customer Satisfaction Guarantee applies only to first-time-buyers.
5. At least three weeks must have elapsed from the order date and the product must have been used in accordance to the instructions. The customer should first contact Dentaworks Customer Service to see if the whitening process has been performed correctly and follow the directions from Dentaworks Customer Service. The Customer Satisfaction Guarantee is valid for up to two months after the date of the order.
Returns for the Customer Satisfaction Guarantee should be sent to:
EU Online Dispute Resolution Center
Dentaworks is a part of Behrens Group AB, registration number 5566890314.